WebWMS it is a full functionality WMS solution and has 7 modules. Each module follows the logistic process into every warehouse.
First module is the Administration Module and, in this module, you can administrate all application parameter. Here you can do following activities:
- You can create suppliers (or import form ERP) and manage those suppliers. Each supplier are active or inactive, inactive means that you are not allowed to receive products from suppliers but you can make all other operations till supplier’s products are not on the stock;
- Create products (or import from ERP) and administrate products. In WebWMS products are active or inactive, inactive products means that you are not able to receive the products but you can make all other operations till the product are not on the stock; WebWMS can handle the same product from different suppliers (this case is often in retails business);
- You can create clients (or you can import from ERP) and also manage the clients. Clients can be active or inactive.
- You can create and manage branches. WebWMS is design to work with multiple branches.
- You can create and manage Warehouse. WebWMS knows to manage multiple warehouse in the same branch (manufacturing company has this situations).
- You can create and manage cells. WebWMS let you to assign products with cell and it this case specific product will be store in assign cells;
- In WebWMS you can create barcode conversion (in some cases when you deliver your goods to retails they ask you to put their barcode on the products and WebWMS let you to create a conversion table to handle this situation).
Second module is Reception Module and, in this module, you can receive products from suppliers. Here you can do the following activities:
- Create reception order. You can create a reception order from the interface or we can import your order from ERP using a EDI (this will be made in the implementation process and it is personalize for each client and each suppliers);
- You can visualize and manage reception orders and allocate this orders to the picker. In WebWMS you can allocate a picker for each order line (this is useful for “special” products when you want that this product must be receive by a good picker);
- After reception you are able to crate reception note and difference note.
- The reception process is finish when you create a reception note, but we can add additional steps between picker reception and reception note (this step is useful in some production company or pharma for example)
Next module is the Put Away Module and, in this module, you can create transfer order to the pickers. Here you can do the following activities:
- Create transfer order from reception and/or from stock cell to other stock cell.
- Each transfer order has assign a priority and this order go to the picker based on the priority (you can prioritize a transfer from reception because you need that products in a picking order for example);
- You can tell to the picker in witch cell to put the products or you let him to choose the cell or, if the products have a assign cell picker must put the products in one of the assign cell.
Next module is the Picking Module and, in this module, you can create transfer order to the pickers. Here you can do the following activities:
- You can create order using WebWMS interface od we can import this from ERP using EDI;
- You can assign orders to the picker;
- WebWMS support simple picking (picker pick one order per time), consolidate picking (you can consolidate multiple orders into one consolidate order and picker will pick products which is sum of this products for all order in consolidation, then the driver will split product per order in the car on delivery, this situation is often used in FMCG) and multi order picking (this means that picker can pick 2 or more orders in the same time, but he will have different picking recipients for each order and WebWMS will tell him how many products to put in each recipient when he go to the cell an pick the product). This is an advanced function and it is not supported by many WMS competitors (this facility lets you to save a lot of time on picking process).
- We can implement here a function and picker can declare zero quantity in some cell in case that he will go the cell and he will not find quantity there. In this case WebWMS will not send other picker to the same cell and it will isolate the cell till the problems will be solved.
Next module is the Cons/Check/Load Module and, in this module, you can create consolidate, check and load orders in the car to the pickers. Here you can do the following activities:
- Check picking orders. WebWMS lets you to supplementary check picking orders for accuracy. You can check all orders or some orders.
- Consolidate order based on delivery rules. You can consolidate order per route, town, zones etc and you will create a consolidate label with barcode;
- You can create delivery note and waybill or we can export this data to create the documents in the ERP system;
- Load the car;
- Print label with client’s barcode;
Next module is the Reports Module and, in this module, you can see reports. Here you can do the following activities:
- You can see how many lines each picker does;
- History transaction per each product;
- Where is the product location;
- Witch products it is in a cell;
- Stock report;
- Reception report (show old reception);
- Clients orders (show old orders, this is the picking order because the clients orders transform in picking orders when we import or create in WebWMS);
- Zero stock quantity (shows the cells where picker do not find quantity when goes to pick). Also, here you can correct the zero-quantity situation;
- Products in the car (show witch products you have into specific car);
The last module is Inventory Module witch allows you to made a very smart inventory. We implement here smart functionality, because you will check the quantity in real time it is not necessary if you use the WebWMS inventory module to made supplementary checks when the inventory is finish, in this case you save time and sales days because you reduce the inventory time.